Job Vacancy – advertisement
The Embassy of Japan in Dili is now seeking for a Program Coordinator (Timorese national) of Grant Assistance for Grass-Roots Human Security Projects (GGP)*.
(1) Good ability of English (writing, negotiation, conversation etc.)
(2) Good communication skill for dealing with communities in rural areas
(3) Good knowledge of rural assistance and development activities
(4) Good capability of research and analysis of fields
(5) Good skill for PC (Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point etc.)
(6) Working experience over 3 years as full-time (preferably)
2. About the Position
1) Program Coordinator for GGP in the Economic and Development Cooperation Section, the Embassy of Japan in Dili
This position is on yearly contract base, and it can be renewed up to 3 years (maximum).
* GGP was established to assist NGOs and local public authorities in developing countries in responding to various development needs in a prompt and complete manner. Please also visit: https://www.mofa.go.jp/…/k…/human_ah/pdfs/kusa_pamplet_en.pdf
2) Job Description
- Formation of GGP projects with close survey and coordination
- Controlling ongoing projects, and their monitoring
- Following-up GGP projects implemented in the past
Applicants should submit a cover letter, CV (including a profile photo which is taken within past 6 month), motivation letter, and references, all written in English, to the Embassy of Japan in Timor-Leste, Avenida Portugal, Dili, Timor-Leste, or email them to email@example.com, stating the subject ”Application for the Embassy of Japan”, by March 30th, 2018, at 5:00pm.
*All documents submitted to the Embassy will not be returned.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for written examination and interviews (English).