Embassy of Japan in Timor-Leste is looking for one national staff as follows;1. Occupational Category
- Maintenance of the Embassy compound, except the office building and the residence
- Assistance for transportation and cleaning work
- Assistance for maintenance work of the office building and the residence
- have strong interest in Japan and be able to work with a friendly spirit in the office.
- be fluent in English, Tetun, and Bahasa both literally and verbally. Additional skills in Japanese and Portuguese are desirable.
- have interest in architectural, electrical, and mechanical systems.
3. Expected date of Hiring
- December 1, 2018
Applicants must submit (1) an application letter, (2) recently taken facial portrait, and (3) CV (Written in English) to the Embassy of Japan located at Avenida de Portugal, Dili (Electronic applications can be sent online to the following e-mail addresses: (1) email@example.com and (2) firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants should be attached by 5:00pm on October 5, 2018. The submitted documents will be reviewed during October 8 and October 19. The results will be informed to the successful applicants only.
Therefore the applicants who have not received any response from the Embassy by October 19 should assume that they have not been selected in our process.
Meanwhile, the applicants who passed our primary selection process will be introduced to our written exam and interview exam. The final successful candidate will be decided upon the results of these exams.
†Meanwhile, all applicants must fill in the attachment (click and download) and submit with the application documents. If you fail to submit the attachment, you will be automatically disqualified.