Outline of the Scholarship:Duration: Varies depending on the course from 3 to 5 years (includes one year Japanese preparatory study).
Eligibility: Degree: High school graduate (completed 12 year school curriculum)
Age: must be born on or after April 2, 1995
5:30 pm on Monday JUNE 3, 2019
(Only hard copy applications will be accepted)
Submit Applications to:MEXT Scholarship Application (e.g. Undergraduate )
Embassy of Japan in Timor-Leste
Avenida de Portugal, Dili
※ Please write your category of applying on the envelop.
- Application forms and documents differ depending on the category of scholarship you choose, more information can be found from each section below.
- Please READ Application Guideline and Document Checklist for your category CAREFULLY before submitting the documents.
- You can download application forms for your category from the link.
- Documents Screening ( June ) *ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps*
- Written Examinations ( Japanese, English, Math and Science) ( June )
- Interviews (July )
- Screening by MEXT( Result notification in November or December
Past Examination Questions:
Past examination questions can be found from the link below for your reference.