TEACHER TRAINING STUDENTS
- Applicants must have been born on or after April 2, 1984.
- Applicants must be graduates of universities or teacher training schools and have worked as teachers at primary or secondary education institutions or teacher training schools (excluding universities) in Timor-Leste for five years in total, as of October 1, 2019. In-service faculty members of higer education institutaion are not eligible.
- Applicats must be wiling to learn Japanese and interested in Japan.
- Applicant must be able to arrive in Japan by designated period ( usually September or October in 2019).
- Applicants must assure that they return to Timor-Leste by the end of the scholarship period and resurme thier work as a teacher at his/her eduational institute.
From October 2019 ( or the starting month of the course ) to March 2021
Each applicant must submit the following documents to the Embassy of Japan in Dili by the specified date. These documents must be written in Japanese or English, otherwise and translations in either of these languages should be attached.
- Application Form (prescribed forms for 2019) [original 1, copy 1] *photo attached
- Placement Preference Application Forms (prescribed forms for 2018) [original 1] (can be submitted at the written exam)
- Certified grade transcript for each academic year from the last university attended (issued by that university) [original 1, copy 1]
- The diploma from the last university attended [original 1, copy 1] *Regarding the diploma, a photocopy thereof may be an acceptable substitute. However, this should be attested to by school authority concerned.
- Certificate of employment (issued by the present employer) [original 1, copy 1]
- Recommendation from the head of the department that the applicant belongs to (any form will be accepted) [original 1, copy 1]
- Certificate of Health (prescribed forms for 2019) [original 1, copy 1]
- Certificate of Japanese language ability ( if applicable ) 【copy 1]
For more detail and necessary documents can be found and downloaded from the link below:
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Japanese Embassy at 3323-131 or email: email@example.com